Be part of the centenary of our Associates’ Campaign by signing up for a minimum contribution of R100 per month.
Tell us how you would like your contribution to be spent as our partner in the communication ministry by choosing one of these three options:
Cardinal Owen McCann Associate – SA’s first Cardinal and one-time editor of The Southern Cross.
Securing the Future: Supporting the general running costs of The Southern Cross, including growing our digital footprint, being innovative and embracing the future of Catholic media.
Bl Benedict Daswa Associate – SA’s first Blessed, teacher and catechist.
Outreach: Providing free copies of our magazine to prisons, hospitals, rural clinics, Catholic schools and seminaries, churches where parishioners cannot afford the magazine, and distribution to the poor through Church agencies.
Dorothy Day Associate – social justice activist and Catholic newspaper publisher.
Keeping the News Flowing: For our journalists and contributors and to cover subscriptions to news services so that we can continue to spread the Gospel and social teachings, keep up to date with international news and cover activities at local level.
• You are welcome to select more than one option.
• Receive a free digital or print subscription if you donate R200 or more per month.
• As an Associate, Holy Mass will be celebrated for your intentions twice per year.
• As an Associate, you will receive regular updates on the campaign.
• Sign up online and select R1200, R2400, 3000 or 5000 annual contribution or contribute any amount via EFT (see details below).
Fill in the form to become an Associate
Our banking details for direct deposits are:
The Southern Cross
Std Bank Thibault Square branch 02 09 09
Account no: 276 876 016
Please email a copy of your deposit slip to email@example.com and indicate your choice of Associate
Credit card facilities are available contact firstname.lastname@example.org
– Please inform us whether we have your permission to include your name for publication in a list of Associates in The Southern Cross magazine.
– Postal subscriptions in South Africa only. For Associates outside SA, a rebate equal to the current local subscription or a full digital subscription will apply.
Scan to snap, or if you’re on your phone select the link