Do you know about our Associates Campaign? This campaign was started to give our readers a way to partner with us in the Catholic media apostolate and outreach. Our associates form a loyal body who contribute to us annually. Sign up today!
What Your Contribution Will Achieve:
Outreach: Providing free copies of The Southern Cross to Catholic schools and seminaries, as well as churches where parishioners cannot afford the magazine, and for distribution to the poor through Church agencies.
Keeping the News Flowing: To keep The Southern Cross going in print and as a significant digital
presence, so that we can continue to spread the Gospel and social teachings, keep up to date with
international news and cover activities at a local level.
Securing the Future: Supporting the general running costs of The Southern Cross, including growing
our digital footprint, being innovative and embracing the future of Catholic media.
As an Associate you will:
• Receive a free digital or print subscription if you donate R200 or more per month.
• As an Associate, Holy Mass for your intention is celebrated twice a year.
• Our Associates are registered with the Knock Mass Association and are remembered at daily Mass at Our Lady of Knock Shrine in Ireland
• You will receive regular updates on the campaign.
Sign up online and select R1200, R2400, R3000 or R5000 annual contribution or contribute any amount via EFT (see details below)
Fill in the form to become an Associate
Or contribute any amount you choose via EFT
Our banking details for direct deposits are:
The Southern Cross
Std Bank Thibault Square branch 02 09 09
Account no: 276 876 016
Please email a copy of your deposit slip to and indicate your choice of Associate
– Please inform us whether we have your permission to include your name for publication in a list of Associates in The Southern Cross magazine.
– Postal subscriptions in South Africa only. For Associates outside SA, a rebate equal to the current local subscription or a full digital subscription will apply.
Scan to snap, or if you’re on your phone select the link